CEM DT-125 professional Wood and building Moisture Meter
- DT-125 is used to measure the moisture level in sawn timber (also cardboard, paper) and hardened materials (plaster, concrete, and mortar).
- It displays the moisture level. The instrument has an average adjustment for European wood based on a wood temperature of 20 °C
- Measuring principle: Electrical resistance
- Electrode length: 8 mm
- Electrodes: Integrated, replaceable
- Measuring range: wood: 6 to 44%, Materials: 0.2 to 2,0 %
- Display accuracy: Wood: ±1 % & Materials: ±0.05 %
- Battery: 3 x CR2032, replaceable
- Housing: Impact-proof plastic housing
- Ambient temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Ambient moisture: 0 – 85 %
- Size: 140x48x33mm
- Weight: 100g
- Color: Yellow
- Packaging: Blister Pack
- What’s in the Box: 1 Pcs Meter & 3 Pcs Battery.
- Brand: CEM
- Made in China
- Warranty: 1 Year from the Date of Delivery.
There are no reviews yet.