The ATS-700A Portable Analog/Digital Trainer High level, high-quality digital-analog trainer combines all essential functions of analog and digital experiments with a removable breadboard, DC power supply, function generator, two pulse switches, 2 1/2 inch 8 ohm 0.25W speaker and etc.
Solderless Breadboard: Interconnected with 2820 tie points nickel plated contact, fitted all DIP sizes and all components with lead and solid wire AWG # 22-30 (0.3-0.8mm). It can be changed and replaced for different purposes and can be connected to a demonstration panel. Therefore, it is very convenient for both teachers and students.
- DC Power Supply:
- A. Fixed DC Output: +5V, 1A B. Fixed DC Output: -5V, 1A C. Variable DC Output: +15V, 1 A. D. Variable DC Output: –15V, 1 A.
- Potation Meters:
- A. Variable Resistor VR1: 1kΩ B. Variable Resistor VR2: 100kΩ
- Function Generator:
- Frequency Range: 1Hz-100 kHz continuously variable over 5-decade ranges.
- Sine wave: variable O to +4Vp-p
- Triangle wave: +4vp-p
- Square wave: + 5Vp-p
- Display: Two Digits of 7Segment LED Display (with decoder driver) & For Digits of 7Segment LED Display (com anode and cathode)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 330 x 90 x 310 mm
- Standard Accessories: Connecting wire x 1 Set, Power Cord x 1 No, User Manual x 1 No
There are no reviews yet.