Measured with a combined glass electrode. The calibrating of the pH value is carried out with standard buffer solutions (related
to SRM by NIST) according to DIN 19266 at several reference points (according to DIN 19268).
Fluka Buffer Solution, 1 Liter pH 4.0, pH 7.0, and pH 10.0 Honeywell, Germany
Composition per Litre:
- 4.77 g Sodium tetraborate-10-hydrate (Na2B4O7*10H2O)
- 0.73 g Sodium hydroxide (NaOH)
- The checking of the chemicals and the test equipment used is in accordance with DIN ISO 9001.
- The minimum shelf life is based on the current knowledge and holds only for proper storage conditions in the originally closed flasks/ packages.
- We herewith confirm that the delivery is effected according to the technical delivery conditions agreed upon.
- Particular properties of the products or the suitability for a particular area of application are not assured.
- We guarantee proper quality within our General Conditions of Sales.
- Click for Certificate
There are no reviews yet.