GVDA Digital Wood Moisture Meter GD153, Pin Type, Three Colors Backlit LCD Display With Visual High-Medium-Low Moisture Content, Temperature And Humidity Measure (Pin-Type) In Stocks.
GVDA Wood Moisture Meter GD153 With accurate & trusted performance, the GVDA GD153 moisture meter can detect moisture content from wood to building material. Equipped with 2 high-precision pins, penetrate into the test surface and quickly know the moisture. It is suitable for firewood/lumber/drywall/brick/plaster/floor and so on. A reliable must-have tool for homeowners, woodworkers, painters & architects to detect moisture levels and spot hidden damage, which would save potentially expensive repairs.
- Sensor: Resistance type (conductivity measurement), high precision temperature and humidity sensor
- Measurement range/accuracy: Material A：9.0%~57.0% ±2.0% ; Material B：7.0%~52.0% ±2.0% ; Material C：0.9%~23.0% ±2.0% ; Material D：0.0%~12.0% ±2.0% ; Material E：0.7%~9.0% ±2.0%; Material F：0.5%~10.0% ±2.0%; Material G：0.0%~17.0% ±2.0%
- Temperature range:-20.0℃~60.0℃(-4.0℉~140.0℉)
- Temperature Accuracy:0.0℃~45.0℃(32℉~113℉) ±1.0℃/2.0℉; Other ±1.5℃/3.0℉
- Humidity range:0.0% ~99.9%RH
- Humidity Accuracy: 20%~80% ±5.0RH; Other ±6.0RH
- Ambient temperature：,-20.0~60.0℃(-4.0~140℉) ±1.5℃
- Ambient humidity：,0.0~99.9% ±4.0%RH
- Use environment: -10 ~50°C/20 ~90%RH
- Storage environment: -10 ~60°C/20 ~90%RH
- Display: Backlight display
- Power: 3×1.5V AAA battery(NOT include)