New arrival Handheld Soil pH and Moisture Humidity Meter VT-05 (10-80%) Hygrometer for Gardening. Soil PH value plays a very important role in the growth process has grain crops, most crops in high pH soils are very difficult to survive, and therefore suitable PH value for planting the best crops is vital :
- with two-thirds into the soil when the soil compaction, is not too dry.
- when the first use of a few is first inserted in the soil, remove the oxide layer on the probe.
- Press the button next to the white display, water
- Use the measurement of different soil PH values and moisture.
- Measuring range: PH (acidity): 3-8, Humidity: 1-8（10-80% and Resolution: 0.2PH
- Accuracy: ± 0.2PH (applies to arable land and classroom experiments)
- Working temperature: 5-50℃(Fahrenheit 41-122℉)
- Calibration: Gently wipe to remove oxides on the metal electrode
Instructions of Use:
- Remove the debris in the soil to be tested, such as topsoil, weeds, gravel, etc., if the soil is too dry or contains too much fertilizer, you need to spray some water for approximately 25-30 minutes before testing.
- Prior to testing with a damp cloth thoroughly clean the surface of the metal electrode.
The first time you use the detector, the first electrode is inserted in the soil several times to remove surface oil so as not to affect the accuracy of PH value or humidity.
- The detector vertically into the soil to be tested to ensure that the electrode and the surrounding soil are completely fit. After about 10 minutes, the detector will display the correct PH value and moisture. Detectors sometimes display different values, depending on the soil conditions, detector metal surface adhesion, humidity, etc. Therefore, it may take the average of several measurements as well.
- Press the meter on the side of the white or green button, and the instrument will display soil moisture.
- The detector after use, cleans the electrodes with water after dry collection.
- Prior to testing to loosen the soil, be careful not to use too much force to insert excellent soil.
- Do not insert the metal part detector into the soil for too long (not more than 1 hour), to prevent electrode damage.
- Pre-test to keep the metal surface clean and dry.
- It can not be used to detect liquid, once the original liquid into contact with the electrical systems, a fault detector occurs not covered by the warranty.
- Do not try to take the opening tip, if you can loose tighten it clockwise.
- Prohibit the use of the detector in the vicinity of magnetic objects.
- Prohibit hand-holding electrode finger grease composition containing weak current.
General Application of Soil pH and Moisture Humidity
There are no reviews yet.