Pantone Coated & Uncoated GP1601A Formula Guide Ideal for Graphic Designers, Packaging Designers, Print Designers, Pre-press Professionals, Printers, Screen Printers, Brand Owners, Web Designers, Color Evaluators – anyone specifying, proofing, comparing, and approving spot color.
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colors (include 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors)
- Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home Interiors Systems for enhanced color consistency across a variety of materials. The color reference is used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colors for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides color formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot color inks.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colors on coated and uncoated stock
- Use design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Pantone Spot colors are available in most digital design programs
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors just added
- Colors are arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages marked at the top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colors available for specification in most digital design software
- The enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Each color is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- The index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Click for More Details