Spectrophotometer UV1100 Single Beam Photometer with Low price and simple design.
UV1100 Single Beam SPectrophotometer is a simple single beam spectrophotometer. The wavelength is set manually from the dial on the front panel. Direct readout of transmission or absorption on the LED display. The measured value can be transferred to the PC via RS232 port for further analysis. Low prices and simple designs make the model ideal tools for education or routine analysis.
Education in universities and colleges, food and beverage production and quality control, agricultural monitoring, etc.
- Model: UV1100
- Wavelength Range: 195-1020 nm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 5nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±2nm
- Wavelength Repeatability: 1nm
- Photometric Accuracy: ±0.5% T
- Photometric Repeatability: 0.2%T
- Photometric Range: 0-200%T
- Stray Light: 0.3%T
- Stability: 0.002A
- Baseline Flatness: ±0.002A
- Noise: ±0.001A
- Wavelength Setting: Manual
- Work Mode: T, A, C
- Light Source Deuterium & Tungsten Lamp
- Display: 4 LCD
- Detector: Silicon Photodiode
- Output: RS-232 Port
- Power: AC 220V/50Hz or AC 110V/60Hz
- Shipping Size: 520x450x320mm
- Gross Weight: 12Kg
- Delivery Period: 30 Days after confirmation of Order.
- Payment Terms: 50% advance and 50% cash on Delivery.
There are no reviews yet.