HCSR04 is an Ultrasonic ranging module that consists of a transmitter, receiver, and control circuit. It has four pins for VCC, GND, Trigger, and Echo. You can easily interface it with microcontrollers and Arduino boards.
The basic principle of work is:
- Using IO trigger for at least 10us high-level signal
- The Module automatically sends eight 40 kHz and detects whether there is the pulse signals back.
- If the signal is back, through a high level, the time of high output IO duration is the time from sending ultrasonic to returning.
- Test distance = (high level time×velocity of sound (340M/S) / 2
- Working Voltage DC 5 V
- Working Current 15mA
- Working Frequency 40Hz
- Max Range 4m
- Min Range 2cm
- Measuring Angle 15 degree
- Trigger Input Signal 10uS TTL pulse
- Echo Output Signal Input TTL lever signal and the range in proportion
- Dimension 45x20x15mm
There are no reviews yet.