Onnorokom Biggyan Baksho (Torito Tandob) – Science Box for Electric Shock
Why does your child need an Electric Shock science box?
- Can do 20 science experiments related to Electric shock.
- Be able to participate in science fairs by creating new experiments.
- Will be able to come out of memorization.
- They are reading these experiments in science books of different classes or will read them in the future.
- As a result of the pen in hand, you will be able to understand the issues related to Electric shock very well.
How does electricity work? Is electricity something to be afraid of or something to be fascinated by?
Electrical violence science is just to introduce you to these amazing ideas!
When your child will make a fan with the connection of motor, Battery, and switch and give air to your body. Will make sound signals through the market and listen to you, Tell me how you feel? When you face the serious difference between series and parallel connection, the mind will not be filled with joy?
The electric shock is inside the box
Total 16+ Materials
- James clip
- Crocodile clip
- Plastic wood
- Silver bar
- Zener diode
- Ring magnet
45 Page color storybook, Total of 20+ great experiments…
The rest of the experiments are :
- Making electricity from a combo
- Bending the stream of water
- Electricity through balloons
- Turn off the light
- Creating a fan
- In the motor market together
- Semiconductor and insulator
- Resistance game
- The relationship of electricity with temperature
- Vegetable battery
- Ice tea battery
- Lighting with lights
- Burning the house with fire
- Capacitor charge holding
- magic motor
Whatever you learn
Each experiment is based on one or more chapters in a science textbook for grades four through ten, So no matter what age you give your child an Electric shock science box, It will come in handy and stay.
- 1 experiment – 4th class science book related
- 1 experiment – 5th-grade science book related
- 6 experiment – 8th-grade science book related
- 5 experiment – 8th-grade science book related
5 experiment – 9th and 10th-grade science book related
Things to understand about electricity :
- Static electrical attraction
- Simple circuit
- Series connection
- Parallel connection
- Conduction of conductivity
- Ohms law
- Electrochemical cells
- The magnetic field of electric current
- Variable resistance
- Destroying voltage