Glassco 10ml Measuring Cylinder Borosilicate 3.3 Glass with Hexagonal Base & Class A Graduation for Laboratory Use & Scientific Activities (10ML, 1 Pcs with Certificate).
- INSPIRE CURIOSITY of 10ML MC: These chemical measuring cylinders will suit all your laboratory needs, whether you’re teaching chemical reactions or metal reactivity. You can choose the size that best suits your needs.
- RESEARCH AND REACTIONS: The measuring cylinders feature proper blue markings with a hexagonal base making it convenient to use in your experiments.
- BOROSILICATE GLASS: These cylinders are made from high-quality, thick borosilicate glass that resists breaking. Can withstand high temperatures without cracking.
- CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY PROJECTS: Perfect for experiments at school, and professional labs. Ideal for DIY home science projects. Features clear scale graduation & large marking area.
- HIGHLY RESISTANT MATERIAL: Made of premium quality thick glass, these measuring cylinders have low coefficients of thermal expansion, resistant to thermal shock, and have high chemical resistance.
- ISO Certified Measuring Cylinder with A class graduation
- Made in the UK