HI-98130 Pocket EC/TDS and pH Tester, High Range
HI-98130 is a water-resistant tester that offers high accuracy pH, conductivity, total dissolved solids, and temperature measurements in a single meter.
The highly accurate EC/TDS graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy as it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution.
The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
The HI-98130 is a water-resistant tester that offers high accuracy pH, conductivity, total dissolved solids, and temperature measurements in a single meter.
- Automatic 1 or 2 point pH calibration
- Rubberized keyboard
- Quick and easy to operate
- Easy switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit readouts
- HOLD function
- Easy to replace pH electrode cartridge with sturdy snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break
- Large LCD display
- pH and temperature displayed simultaneously
- Automatic temperature compensation
- BEPS Battery Error Prevention System
- Floating waterproof casing with tactile grip makes testing easier and less of a headache
- Removable safety cap
- Calibrate direct into Hanna buffer solution sachets
- Brand: Hanna
- Made in Romania
- Warranty: 1 Year from the date of delivery
- This floating, waterproof combination tester has an easy to read display and automatic shut-off
- pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated
- The EC/TDS conversion factor is user selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient
- Features a replaceable pH electrode cartridge together with an EC/TDS graphite electrode
- Automatic shut-off helps preserve battery life
- Replaceable pH cartridge extends the life of the tester – when pH sensor is exhausted, simply replace it with a new one
- HI-73127 pH electrode
- HI-73128 electrode removal tool
- Click for more information