Kyoritsu 4105A Digital Earth Tester in addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two-wire measuring systems are also supplied as standard accessories. (unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement). This meter originated in Japan but was made in Thailand.
Kyoritsu 4105A Digital Earth Tester Made in Thailand
- The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate with the minimum influence from earth voltage and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
- Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54).
- The earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standards.
- Capable of measuring earth voltage.
- Small and lightweight. Shock-resistant new case material.
- 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
- Click for More information
There are no reviews yet.