Handheld 0-90% Brix Refractometer for Sugar content Fruit Juice Liquids Tester Accuracy Brix instrument
- Hand-held Refractometer, used to measure the density of sugars in the solution, the Brix scale range is 0 to 90%.
- Widely used in Measurement Sugar Content of sugar, food, fruit, beverages Honey, etc.
- Equipped with Built-in ATC compensation Range (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10° to 30° to correct temperature discrepancies during use.
- Measuring Range: 0-90% Brix
- Minimum Division: 0.5% Brix
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- ATC compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- Durable and built to last long
- Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
- Easy to focus and calibrate
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber that makes it lightweight
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate.
- 1 x Refractometer
- 1 x Dropper
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x mini screwdriver
- 1x retail box