Wintact Electromagnetic Radiation Meter WT3120 Magnetic Field Tester is an electronic device that is designed and produced for radiation assessment and magnetic field identification.
Electromagnetic Radiation Meter WT3120 Magnetic Field Tester
- One instrument with two uses, It can test the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time
- Sound-light alarm, when the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically
- Data locking, a one-key lock of the radiation value
- LCD graphic display of the radiation value trend
- Radiation assessment, remind you whether the radiation value is safe or not
- Fashionable design, easy on-hand operation, it is easy to move or make field measurements.
- Unit: Electric field – V/M, Magnetic field: uT
- Precision: 1v/m & 0.01uT
- Range: 1v/m-1999v/m & 0.01-99.99uT
- Alarm threshold value: 40v/m & 0.4uT
- Reading display: 3-1/2-digit LCD
- Testing Bandwidth: 5Hz-3500MHz
- Sampling time: Aout 0.4 seconds
- Test mode: Bimodule synchronous test
- Over range indication: LCD display the maximum measure range
- Operating temperature: 0°C~50°C
- Operating humidity: relative humidity <80%
- Operating voltage: 9V
- Power supply: 6F22 9V Battery
- Size: 63.6x31x125.8mm
- Weight: 146g
A radiation survey meter can test electric field radiation and magnetic field emission to reach the optimal test result. It is used to test and learn electromagnetic radiation situations indoors and outdoor. It is equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on an LCD digital display after processing by the control micro-chip. You can make reasonable processing or take effective prevention measures toward the electromagnetic radiation according to the test result.