Bangladesh is an agriculture-dependent country in the world. Agricultural soil is a very important thing for us. If we can properly analyze the agricultural soil, we can produce more products from our Agro land. So soil testing is very necessary for proper maintenance of agricultural soil and more crop production. And some equipment is needed to test this agricultural soil. Here we are discussing the Soil Testing Equipment for Agriculture in Bangladesh.
Some Soil Testing Equipment for Agriculture is available in Bangladesh like … Soil pH, Soil moisture, light, conductivity, soil acidity or alkalinity, soil temperature, NPK Fertility Test Kit, etc.
Most using soil testing equipment for agriculture are below:
(A). Soil pH Testing Meter DM-13
This is the most using Japanese analog soil pH testing meter in Bangladesh. DM-13 is a very strong, durable, and accurate result-oriented Soil Testing Meter.
Features & Specifications of the pH Meter
- No need for any power and consumables in this meter.
- Compact and lightweight.
- H Range : 3 to 8 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.2 pH
- Dimension: 48x48x160mm
- Weight: 97gm
- Model Number: DM-13
- Brand: Takemura
- Made in Japan
- Warranty: 1 Year
(B). Soil Moisture and pH Meter DM-15 Soil Testing Equipment for Agriculture
DM-15 is one of the best soil testing equipment for agriculture and harvesting in Bangladesh. This is a very popular and most using soil pH and moisture meter. DM-15 is a Japanese best-quality soil testing meter.
Features of DM-15
- The fast and simple method of obtaining accurate values of both soil pH and moisture levels!
- No need for any power and consumables
- No more messy chemicals
- Easy operation
- Get quick results for Soil pH and Soil moisture
- pH Range 3-8 pH
- pH Resolution 0.2 pH
- Moisture 0–100 %
- Humidity Range 1–8 %
- Dimension 48 (W) x 48 (H) x 160 (L) mm
- Weight 135g
- Model: DM-15
- Brand: Takemura
- Origin: Japan
(C). 5 in 1 Soil Sunlight, Acidity or Alkalinity, Moisture, Temperature, Humidity Tester
This is a very cost-effective soil testing equipment for agriculture. It is a new Chinese digital soil tester in Bangladesh. 5 in 1 soil tester gives us a fast, simple, easy, and accurate method to measure soil ph and moisture levels.
Features of 5 in 1 Soil meter:
- Reliable and durable, Waterproof metal electrode, Fast and accurate.
- Determination of pH and humidity in different soils
- Through strict quality and safety standards.
- Suitable for quick pH and moisture reference in vineyards, orchards, field products, nursery planting, lawn maintenance, gardens, and plantations.
- Soil pH is an important factor affecting crop quality. Most crops can not survive in acid or alkaline soils. It is very important to get the correct pH reading for crops.
Specifications of Digital Soil Tester:
- Measurement range: 3-8 pH, 1-8 moisture.
- Resolution: ±0.2
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH (applicable to agriculture and classroom experiments)
- Working temperature: 5~50°C
- Product size: 19x7cm
- Color: Black/Grey
- Packing: color box packaging
- Package size: 290x80x35mm
3 in 1 Plant Soil pH Tester, Moisture and Light Testing Meter
3 in 1 plant soil pH Tester, Moisture, and Light testing Meter is one of the most used analog soil testing equipment for Agriculture in Bangladesh.
Specifications of 3 in 1 Plant Soil Tester:
- Materials: Plastics and stainless metal
- Moisture Readings Range: 0DRY-10WE
- Light Readings Range: 0DARK-2000 LIGHT
- pH Readings Range: 8ALKALIN-3.5ACIDI
- Multifunctional: Contest Moisture/Light/PH
- Probe length: 18cm
- Origin: China
- Color: Multicolore
pH NPK Soil Test Kit for Agricultural NPK Fertility Testing
Soil Test Kits for soil pH, N.P.K testing; Model: ph (0-14); Types of Tests: Soil pH, Nitrogen Phosphorus, Potassium; Precision 99% and Made in China.
Soil Testing Kit User Instruction
Instruction for Kalium (Potassium):
Put a small amount of soil (1 – 2g) into the 10ml tube, and add 10ml pure water. Screw the cap tightly and shake the tube for a minute, lay the tube erectly for about 30 minutes until the stratification appears. Absorb 2ml of clear liquid on the up layer with a suction tube then put it into another tube. drip 1-2 drops of Kalium coloring solution into the tube and shake it well. Read the color with the color chart after 1 minute.
Instruction for pH:
Put a small amount of soil (1-2gm) into the 10ml tube, and add 10ml pure water or distilled water. Screw the cap tightly and shake the tube for a minute, lay the tube erectly for about 30 minutes until the stratification appears. Absorb 2ml of clear liquid on the up layer with a suction tube then put it into another tube. Drip 1-2 drops of PH color solution into the tube and shake it well. Then Read the color with the color chart after 1 minute.
Follow the same testing process for another parameter testing of your regarding soil.